Date Posted: November 16, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 285576
Maintenance Technician – Electrical Troubleshooting
Direct Hire | Full Time | 1st Shift | $25 - $35/hr
Description of duties:
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all equipment.
- Follow Lock out / Tag out policy.
- Proactive in addressing unsafe conditions on production equipment.
- Process production equipment and maintain documentation to support process changes.
- Proactive in addressing inefficiencies of production equipment.
- Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks as outlined by Production Manager
- Proactive in addressing machine inefficiencies during preventative maintenance.
- Ensure equipment is clean after preventative maintenance is performed on production equipment.
- Continually evaluate equipment for improvement areas. Tag components or parts that need repair, replacement or improvement.
- Perform scheduled production equipment Nest changeovers as outlined by Production Manager
- Perform changeovers with limited downtime.
- Ensure production equipment is in safe and efficient operation after each changeover.
- Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Production Manager
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and process problems with equipment as needed or directed by management.
- Perform building maintenance as directed by management
- Coordinate with Production Manager as it relates to production equipment training and employee development.
- Provide suggestions for training topics.
- Promote and participate in good housekeeping habits to ensure plant appearance exceeds management expectations.
- Communicate problems, progress reports and continuous improvement ideas to management staff, maintenance and production personnel
- Maintaining existing manufacturing equipment. Timers, Relays, Mechanical Assembly Equipment.
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!