Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285629
We are seeking qualified candidates who value excellent attendance and professionalism for temporary and temp to hire positions.
This position requires the candidate to regularly perform repetitive tasks using basic hand tools. Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds. Candidates must also possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly, accurately and thoroughly. High attention to detail and self-motivation skills are a must.
Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products