Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285678
FOOD MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN NASHVILLE
Responsible for packaging product into trays, sleeves and boxes, monitoring application of labels and recording finished product counts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Set up box machine, case labeler and tape machine.
2. Verify that all package markings are correct and printer is operating correctly
3. Record product counts and pallet ID.
4. Maintain accurate processing records including check weights on finished boxes.
5. Maintain cleanliness of work area
6. Follow all plant safety and Good Manufacturing Practices
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Language Skills: Must be able to follow instructions and communicate clearly with Co-workers.
Experience: Food processing/ handling experience preferred.
Visual, auditory and hand dexterity. Full body mobility. Adequate reading/language, writing and math skills. Able to work in varied temperature environments (0-50 deg.). Good hand/eye coordination. Heavy lifting required, some over 50lbs. Continuous movement and must be able to stand for long periods of time.