Salary: $48k - $52k
Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job ID: 285740
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking a committed and skilled individual to join our client's team as an Office Manager with our client which is a comprehensive fee-based financial planning practice located in Sacramento, CA. They offer a collaborative, challenging workplace with great opportunities for growth and compensation. Their clients are among Sacramento’s most prestigious professionals and they are in need of an Office Manager with a Finance degree or comparable Finance experience.
Please apply if you have been a successful Office Manager in the past, have a Finance Degree or Finance experience, and are energetic, organized, proactive, takes ownership and responsibility, enjoys learning, and wants to grow professionally.
Our client values someone who is skilled at assessing priorities and has exemplary follow through. This business is growing and they need someone who is eager to tackle day to day challenges and opportunities. Having a Finance background is as important as the Office Management experience.
- Creates workflows for office tasks and special projects
- Systematizes office tasks
- Analyzes and prioritizes projects and creates a schedule for timely completion
- Acts as a gate-keeper to the executive by creating and maintaining a daily business calendar and schedule per agreed upon priorities
- Works with database and CRM systems
- Monitors and maintains compliance activities
- Coordinates office meetings
- Ensures office uses latest technology and most efficient method of work processing
- Updates company website and maintains marketing newsletter and events
- Coordinates training and continuing education
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience managing complex calendars and schedules
- Editing and writing skills to initiate, compose, format, proofread and carefully edit various professional business documents and correspondences
- Must be able to pass a background test
- Have a good understanding of the financial advisory/planning field
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work assignments and deadlines efficiently despite frequent interruptions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate in a pleasant, tactful and effective manner (both orally and in writing), and to handle difficult, sensitive and/or confidential issues
- Advanced computer skills and experience in using Microsoft Suite, electronic email, internet, databases, presentation and graphic software and other standard office desktop applications; must be able to perform urgent IT requests from staff members
- Math skills to perform complex business transactions
- Ability to analyze situations, define problems and/or objectives, identify relevant factors, formulate logical conclusions and suggest alternative solutions
Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with licensing, education and experience. Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Pay Range: $48k - $52k depending on experience
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!