Salary: $16 - $18 DOE
Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285766
Our client in Carteret, NJ is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist for a Temp-to-Perm position.
Hours will be 6am - 4pm, with possible weekend work.
Candidate MUST have Inventory Control Experience within the food industry!
The Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity throughout the Freezer and Refrigerated areas.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification and location.
- Working in ZERO degree temperatures.
- Identify inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them in a timely manner
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts in the Freezer.
- Help with put-aways and storage
- Must have good PC/Computer skills
- Must be able to operate Sit-down, Reach Truck and Electric Pallet Jack.