Salary: $12-15/HR DOE
Date Posted: November 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285835
Client in the Selma/Kingsburg area is searching for a Shipping Clerk.
The Shipping Administrator Clerk will work with the Compliance Manager, Customer Service, Production, and the Laboratory. Duties include but not limited to preparing shipping labels and packing lists. Use of FedEx Manager/UPS Worldship systems. Maintain all container inventories; prepare all alcohol shipping orders and bills of lading. Will seal containers, inspect and seal all inbound and outbound tank trucks. Pull samples; supervise the loading of concentrate and alcohol container trucks. Weigh trucks in and out, generate necessary reports as needed, and comply with all government rules and regulations and daily filing.
- High school diploma and two years related experience or AA Degree and one year experience.
- Excellent computer and strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Ten-key by touch and type 35 words per minute.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
- Experience with FedEx Manager, UPS Worldship, and Excel.
- Able to apply concepts of basic math and algebra as well as calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interests, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- A valid California Driver's License is required. Some weekend work and overtime may be required.
Pay: $12-15/HR DOE
If interested please apply with detailed resume to be considered.
Our client is wanting to interview ASAP.