Date Posted: November 16, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286368
Line Cooks all specialties needed!!!
The Line Cook produces and cooks menu items using culinary methodology under the direction of the Outlet Chef and follows recipes and direction, service quality according to Casino standards.
Also available positions depending on Experience;
**TDR's- Fast food $13.00
**Specialty i.e.; Asian Wok, Sushi Chef etc. -$16-18
Only 2nd/3rd shifts available
2nd shift- 2pm-10pm or 3pm-11pm
3rd shift- 10pm- 6:30am
• Follow Recipes and Direction
• Ensure quality product is prepared and served in a timely manner.
• Adheres to established portion control guidelines, minimizes waste.
• Ensure the proper handling/storage of all products in accordance with standards and sanitation.
• Maintain the standards of preparation and presentation of all food products.
• Sets up and organizes work area with all necessary supplies and equipment.
• Ensure all equipment is clean and in proper working condition.
• Protects the assets of Resort & Casino.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and at least 1 year previous experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
• Firm understanding and practical application of Health and Safety standards.
• Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
• Must possess knife skills.
• Must be able to work any day of the week and scheduled shift.
• Possess fluent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills.
Excellent Benefits after 60 days!!