Salary: 38,000 - 42,000
Date Posted: November 1, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286593
Customer Service/Accounting/ Shipping
Are you looking for an active, stable work environment in a manufacturing field? An Agricultural Manufacturer is seeking a Billing Specialist for its growing operation in Fresno, CA. The Billing Specialist will also be tasked with managing shipments and customer service.
The candidate must meet the following requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information for billing and invoicing
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and communicate with customer base effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, cheerfully and respectfully handling multiple assignments simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Coordinate and manage small shipments via UPS; FED-EX; Common Carrier
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. willing to do some manual labor.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance for label creation and maintain current product knowledge.
Candidates must have ability to operate with moderate supervision, and be detail oriented as well as accurately complete all tasks and operate safely. This is a team model environment that prides itself on getting the job done, with high expectations in quality and safety.