Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286704
Senior Accountant - Account Manager - $60,000 - Cleveland Southeast
PrideStaff is conducting a search for their South Cleveland client for an Senior Accountant - Accounting Manager. The client is an Employee Owned Company with fantastic benefits, a great work culture, and a true sense of teamwork. The client prides themselves in creating a work environment where work-life balance is encouraged. The senior account - accounting manager will report directly to the General Manager and be responsible for overseeing the general ledger and cost accounting operations. As a key contact between the client and their business clients, managing accounts receivable – collections and credit card processing. If you are a senior accountant or an accounting manager who is tired of the typical high demands of most corporate accounting positions, then apply today for this position and received immediate consideration.
The accountant maintains primary responsibility for Small Business client engagements. This individual performs most engagements with a minimum of supervision. The accountant may direct a number of assistants, instruct them in work to be performed, review completed work and direct necessary revisions. This individual also is capable of making decisions on all but the most unusual accounting and planning matters.
- Applying strong accounting and bookkeeping skills, including knowledge of book vs. tax, depreciation, accrual, pre-paid, and revenue recognition
- Daily cash application of customer payments to domestic / international open receivables
- Serving as the primary client liaison, particularly for client questions related to accounting and other more complex issues.
- Performing book closing work and general ledger reconciliations, the preparation of month end closing and year-end audit
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations and analysis
- Develop, administer, generate and distribute monthly and/or quarterly reports to corporate and executive management
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships on behalf of the company, including honing knowledge of industry indicators
- Participating in engagements from planning through issuance
- Preparing projects/engagements on time and within budget
- Demonstrating ability to apply intermediate tax knowledge and advanced payroll/payroll tax knowledge
- Performing most engagements independently and with minimum supervision
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic work-life balance, great culture!
- 10 paid holidays
- ESOP contributions
- Bonus Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Fully paid health benefits with excellent coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other great benefits
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.