Mira Loma, CA
Date Posted: November 8, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286792
Description: Serve as internal liaison between Customer, Sales and Operations. Assume full accountability and ownership of each customer interaction by providing appropriate documentation and follow- up to both customer and management.
- Build a strong relationship and serve as a liaison between the existing Customers, Sales department and Operations.
- Follow the Work flow procedures and provide appropriate documentation and follow-up to both customer and management.
- Cross-train to handle all aspects associated with the new Customer Support Model (Data Entry, Sketch/Pre-Pro Processing, Quotes, outbound calling, etc.).
- Perform other work-related projects as assigned by the DE Customer Support Supervisor and Plant Manager.
- Adhere to all Company policies and safety policies.
- 2-4 years of Customer Support experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office 2010 applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required. Must have good command of the English language, verbal and written.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.