Date Posted: November 9, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286794
Looking for a Inventory Specialist doing the following
The position is essential in ensuring inventory accuracy for all raw materials (fruit and packaging) as well as finished goods
This position is responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures for inventory control, overseeing cycle counting policies, and educating and training teams on inventory practices.
· Monitor and adjust if needed inventory transactions within Acctivate for multiple warehouse locations to ensure accurate inventory counts and speedy cause and resolution of inventory variances.
· Manage and provide appropriate direction and support to team members and peers to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems and procedures.
· Participate in monthly closing process by reconciling with review and analysis, involving primarily, Inventory and related accounts
· Act as the main point of contact with internal and external auditors through annual, random, or full physical audits.
· 5+ years of Inventory management experience in a warehouse environment, including overseeing large inventories and audit procedures
· Strong ability to multi task
· Exposure and experience with financial reporting
· Knowledge of basic warehouse management systems