Salary: $95K-$110K D.O.E.
Date Posted: October 27, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286971
Aerospace Manufacturing company located in Camarillo is in need of an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with design experience as well as AS9100. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, evaluating, improving, and documenting manufacturing processes.
- Designing and implementing production, test fixtures, and tooling.
- Proficient with dynamo-meters, power supplies, hand tools, and machine shop equipment.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows to enhancement quality, cost reduction, and productivity.
- Closely working with various departments regarding product design to ensure effective production methods.
- Able to write technical documentation or process instructions.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, electronic parts, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Help troubleshoot and drive root cause analysis for failed electric products.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering preferred. Open to other Engineering degrees combined with 1+ years’ experience in electro-mechanical manufacturing or test processes, equipment, and tooling.
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings, electrical schematics, and process procedures.
- ISO, AS 9100, and DO178/254 desirable.
- Proficient in all MS office applications.
This is a Direct Hire Position
Salary range varies between $95K - $110K depending on experience.