North Chesterfield, VA
Salary: Up to $20 / Hr
Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287121
We are seeking experienced paperboard sheeter operators. These employees set up and run production machinery to obtain optimum run rates, minimum waste to achieve the highest quality packaging possible.
- Setup and adjust machinery to conform with specifications.
- Inspect for quality and conformance.
- Troubleshoot and analyze production.
- Test production machinery, making minor mechanical repairs as needed.
- Make machine adjustments to produce optimum machine performance.
- Communicate machine and manufactured board problems to next shift lead person and operators.
- Work in a safe manner at all times following Pohlig's safety rules, including lockout/tagout procedures.
- Experienced paperboard sheeter operators should have experience with sheeter machinery.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with hand tools (drill, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, sockets and wrenches).
- Be computer literate.
- Self-motivated, mature and have leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills a must.