San Diego, CA
Date Posted: November 10, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287242
PrideStaff is hiring for INBOUND seasonal customer service phone representatives for a 4-6 week seasonal assignment during the holiday season. Client is located in the UTC area. Client will be holding interviews starting soon so don't delay! Positions are scheduled to start mid to end November and run through the holiday season.
Flexible schedules that start as early as 4am based on your availability. You must be able to work 25-40 hours per week (4 days per week minimum). Training is paid and there are multiple training schedules available, however, they are filling up fast! Our client is located in the UTC area off of the 805. Shift lengths will last 6.5 - 8.5 hours.
Casual working environment, including dress code. Jeans and t-shirts are acceptable!
- 1 year of call center or phone based customer service experience (will take retail experience in lieu of call center/phone based customer service)
- Pleasant and articulate phone voice
- Flexibility with schedule, including weekends
- Strong typing speed
- Computer literate & internet savvy
- Able to start anytime between 4am and 8am
- Can work 25+ hours per week
- Answer inbound calls in a call center environment
- Process orders online
- Research and resolve questions regarding shipment dates and deliveries
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Inventory database
- Review database for completeness and accuracy
Please submit your resume as a Word formatted document.