Salary: UP TO $23.5/hr DOE
Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287261
PrideStaff is seeking a 2nd and 3rd shift CNC Machinist.
- Ability to set up CNC lathes and mills.
- Ability to set up Manual Lathes, Grinders and Mills for Manual Machining operations
- Ability to understand and interpret programs using Mastercam software.
- Assist with fabricating new components per Engineering drawings
- Ability to verify work using various measurement methods.
- Assist with modifying components per drawings or engineering’s instruction
- Work on jobs according to due date as provided using scheduling system
- Maintain shop cleanliness.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Communicate with other shifts
- Work from verbal and or written instructions or sketches
- Report job progress using current scheduling system
- Twin spindle twin turret, Y axis, live tooling, Fanuc control, Daewoo, TT1800 lathe
- Single spindle, Y axis, live tooling, Fanuc control, Daewoo, Puma 2000Y lathe
- Single spindle, Y axis, live tooling, Mazak Lathe
- Mazak Vertical Mill
- Mazak Horizontal Mill
- Haas Vertical Mill
- Bridgeport and Hardinge for Manual Machining operations
- Swiss Turning
- Cylindrical Grinding
APPLY NOW OR CALL 763-999-4390
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72