Salary: 85k to 110k DOE
Date Posted: November 20, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287378
PrideStaff has an IMMEDIATE position for a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER for a innovative company in North County.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Technical skills are required to work in Adobe Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and Dreamweaver):
- Database management knowledge is required to work with lead and customer segments and automated email marketing programs.
- The qualified candidate will be proficient in print traffic coordination, file preparation, proofing skills and ability to edit Illustrator files for marketing and packaging design.
- This candidate will be fluent in the technical language for both print and web design file preparation and vendor management.
- Assists the Director of Ecommerce and Professional Sales Manager B2B and B2C marketing, with the day to day maintenance and updates on the company website, blogs, and email marketing databases.
- The Senior Digital Marketing Manager works closely with the Operations Marketing Manager to create and manage the design and production of all print materials.
- Sort and upload customer and lead generation data, edit email marketing and ads, post content updates on website;
- Excellent organizational skills are needed as well as the ability to show reporting on all activities;
- Proficiency in MS excel is a must to perform data mining tasks across multiple platforms;
- Experience in lead generation programs such as free samples, rewards, reviews, and subscriptions continuity modules;
- Fluency in MS Word and PowerPoint are needed to create monthly and quarterly reports and presentations;
- Work closely with design vendors to coordinate content and images needed to create product packaging design, training manuals, sales, training and board of director presentations, and conference materials and booth design;
- All projects will include tracking estimates, measuring costs, routing approvals and insuring purchase orders and invoices are processed and all LSC master art files are archived to the company archive