Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287583
We are looking for people like you! We are recruiting for refurbishing technician positions. This opportunity is with a successful, and sustainable company in Redmond. This is a full-time position in a clean and safe environment. The opportunity includes, full benefits, a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, discounted gym memberships, and appreciation for employees. We would love to learn more about you!
Refurbishing/ Production Duties may include:
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble, fit and prepare product using machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Following oral and written specifications
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized work space
- Use of machinery including; microscopes, glass bead blasters, and other machines
- Use a variety of tools and devices to restore medical device to original or better condition
- Repetitive Motion
- Other duties as assigned
- 6-8 months of recent and relevant work experience
- Must be able to use a computer to locate information and print reports
- High Attention to detail for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Sit or stand for 8 to 12 hour shift
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- 2 Professional References
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!