Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287585
We are looking for people like you! We are recruiting for product technicians. This opportunity is with a successful, and sustainable company in Redmond. This is a full-time position in a clean and safe environment. The opportunity includes, full benefits, a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, discounted gym memberships, and appreciation for employees. We would love to learn more about you!
Product Technician Duties may include:
- Open boxes to remove laundry bags, stacking and breaking down and recycling boxes
- Sort and count devices, and products before washing
- Remove products from washing machines when cycles are complete
- Place products into appropriate drying machine and removing once complete
- Use of a lint roller to remove any residue or particles remaining after washing and drying of devices
- Communicating with team members
- 6-8 months of recent and relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Sit or stand for 8 to 12 hour shift
- Work in a room with washing machines, dryers, racks, tables, and limited room for movement
- Lift, push, or pull boxes averaging 50 lbs
- Perform repetitive tasks, some of which are small motion tasks through the entire shift
- Focused and detail oriented to be able to identify product discrepancies or flaws and take appropriate action
- 2 Professional References
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!