Simi Valley, CA
Salary: $ 14.00 - $15.00
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287775
Customer Care Center Representative
The primary function of a customer care representative is to strategize with assigned sales reps., and close deals on follow up. They also assist with answering phones and scheduling estimate appointments. Customer service is vital in this role. If a client needs help getting to the proper department for assistance this is the duty of the customer care representative to see that the client gets taken care of properly.
- Strategize with assigned sales representatives and close deal on follow up.
- Assist customers who have questions regarding their estimates and / or orders.
- Schedule estimate appointments and assist with incoming phone calls.
- Provide customer service when necessary (service calls, questions, etc.).Provide back up to other customer care representatives or lead coordinator when necessary.
- Maintain a positive attitude and encourage others around them.
- Provide sales representatives with assistance when needed, (referral lists, contracts, etc)
- Upselling when taking estimates and do follow up.
- Greeting customers in the showroom.
- Cover front desk when necessary.
$13.00-$15.00 per hour