Salary: Up to $20/Hr
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287825
Machine Maintenance Mechanic
2nd Shift, Monday - Thursday, 3:30 pm - 2:30 am
Doswell client is looking for a maintenance technician who will report to the shift supervisor and work closely with production management, shop floor employees and moulder setup technicians.
- Will be part of a maintenance team responsible for maintaining all the production machinery in a fast paced moulding manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for safely completing all tasks and addressing any safety issues asap.
- Understand production priorities to ensure machines are maintained in a timely manner.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is being completed.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, prioritize and complete in a timely manner.
- Completes paperwork daily and hands into management.
- Purchase orders are properly filled out and turned into management.
- Formulate and implement mechanical improvements for persistent problems.
What background will make you successful?
- Minimum of 3 years experience troubleshooting and maintaining equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Moulding experience preferred.
- Strong focus on safety with a proven track record.
- Robust mechanical aptitude and understanding of moulder functionality.
- Ability to weld and fabricate as needed.
- Will be asked work on both pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Electrical experience preferred.