Salary: $11.00-14.00 p/ hour
Date Posted: November 29, 2017
Job ID: 287853
Production and Receiving Assistant
Summary: Make appointment for receiving merchandise trucks, and maintain an accurate files and records. Assist Production manager in all his duties and assist human resources in all needs concerning workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Make appointments and keep track all receiving merchandise trucks.
- Plan, and organize an accurate system to follow up and control receiving tasks.
- Assist Production Manager in all essential duties.
- Prepare documents and information for meetings as required.
- Maintain production files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Help human resources, in meetings, seminars and activities for the manufacturing employees.
- Assist human resources in legal labor documentation for worker compensation, injuries, others related.
- Office Supplies and other related materials needed in manufacturing plant.
- Follow up sales order for credit limit hold.
- Comfortably interact with co-workers of all professional levels.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Assist with any clerical, administrative and other type of duties as requested for the management.
- Multitasking ability, and willing to learn through a training process.
- High school diploma or general education degree. (GED)
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or six to eight months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typing and Data entry skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point)
- Empathy, patience and consistency.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and, oral.