Culver City, CA
Salary: $22.00- $26.00
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287987
Our Los Angeles client is searching for a Recruiter who is a responsible individual experienced in full life-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, recruiting screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). You will work closely with the Human Resource Department.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing and program needs.
- Manages current activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by tracking, analyzing, and reporting on trends and data.
- Performs recruitment, selection and other employment activities for all positions.
- Screens resumes, schedules and conducts interviews, makes recommendation to managers; conducts background/reference checks, negotiates and coordinates offer.
- Maintains all resumes, application forms, applicant flow logs in compliance with applicable laws.
- Performs related duties as requested.
- This employee will abide to HIPPA Privacy Standards Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, marketing, Business, or a related field desired; SHRM certificate desired.
- Minimum of three years progressive recruitment experience
- May occasionally work outside of normally scheduled hours.
- PC skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, and HRIS system.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, fax, computer, copy machine, etc.
- Basic accounting and general math skills sufficient to analyze compensation and benefits data as well as prepare reports
Pay Rate: $22.00 -$26.00 per hour (depending on experience)
If you meet the requirements, please apply now!
You can also call our office @ (310) 398-7900