Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287999
Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you grammatically proficient, detail oriented and creative? Many different positions are in need of hard working, dedicated people, passionate about their job. Come join PrideStaff as we are currently recruiting for a general office/clerical associate to join our client's team.
Job Duties May Include:
- Performs data entry functions
- Billing and coding operations
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages
- Completes work schedules and arranges appointments for staff
- Orders materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports
- Works well with customers, support staff and sales
- Answer phones comfortably providing excellent and positive customer care
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and command over data
- Professional demeanor
- Must have customer-service mentality and understanding of sales and marketing
- Minimum one year experience
- Two positive references from past supervisors
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Dedicated passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!