Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288012
Are you looking to work for a stable and dynamic company in Prineville,Oregon? Are health benefits and advancement opportunities important to you? If you are hard working and looking for a career oriented company, this is the job for you. We would love to learn more about you and how we can be the best resource you!
Job Duties may include:
- Perform visual inspection duties and correct as needed
- Operate machines
- Powder coating materials
- Load and unload delicate material
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble, fit, prepare and finish final product
- Effectively using hand tools, power tools, and other machinery
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting accurate counting and pulling correct product to fill orders
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse and workstations neat
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Other Duties as assigned
Job Requirements include:
- 6-8 months of recent, relevant work experience
- High attention to detail for accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting reaching and continuous standing and walking
- Good computer and math skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- 2 Professional References
Supervision: This position has supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you