PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Directs the casting of the concrete and assists general laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
- Wets concrete surface, and runs with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
- Applies hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete.
- Strict start of day at 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Ability to stay – flexible end of day. (Some jobs may require staying past 3:30pm)
- Must have at least one year of Mold Setting experience in an Industrial environment.
- Must be able to read blueprints and a tape measure.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Work in a fast pace environment safely and with little errors.
- Familiar with various hand tools.
- Willing to clean molds and keep area clean.
- Willing to handle rebar and wire mesh.
- Able to help other areas of concrete.