San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: November 7, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288186
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our client in the Tri-Valley area is looking for confident, highly skilled and motivated Procurement Specialist! If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity working for a company that is a leader in their industry, Please Contact Us ASAP!!
The responsibility of the Procurement Specialist is to source and recruit technicians to join the Network of Service Providers.
- Conduct defined research to locate contractors to join their Network in all areas the company's Plans are sold, in order to service their Plan holders.
- Make cold-calls to recruit Service Providers in areas identified.
- Partner with Sales team to connect with Service Providers through Realtor referrals.
- Assist contractors with completing new Service Provider packets to include company information, areas covered, trades covered, tax information (W-9), general liability insurance information, brands and pricing.
- Verify all licenses and general liability coverage.
- Evaluate pricing and discuss pricing expectations with new Service Providers.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with their Service Providers.
- Strong written, analytical, persuasive, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including proprietary data entry software.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think quickly and respond to queries, including superb follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the home warranty industry including appliances, plumbing, heating/cooling parts and equipment highly desirable.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- One to two years of experience in sales or recruiting.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay