Date Posted: November 7, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288221
PrideStaff is seeking to fill a Project Coordinator position for a local well known client to administer and organize all aspects of projects from start to finish to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
The Project Coordinator will help manage and administer our construction projects. This position is in an office environment while also working day to day with others in the field.
The Project Coordinator is charged with maintaining daily project activity administration by effectively tracking, scheduling and coordinating construction phases. The Project Coordinator will support multiple while providing outstanding customer service to clients, and superior and consistent communications to outside vendor, suppliers and subcontractors, per project in order to meet or exceed established project goals including quality, speed and budget.
The perfect fit for this position will have the knowledge and skills to perform the job with a terrific attitude, provide a high level of client satisfaction and high-quality work we pride ourselves on.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Support estimating and assist in obtaining permits
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management