Date Posted: November 9, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 288303
POSITION: Operations Analyst
LOCATION: Fresno, CA
Our client provides quality credit and financial services in California’s Central Valley. Their mission is to provide access to credit and related services to farmers and ranchers in our region as an efficient organization that delivers service with people that are passionate about creating the best possible customer experience to the generations of farmers and ranchers that they proudly serve. Our client offers competitive compensation packages and excellent benefit programs. They have a team driven, performance focused culture, with a strong focus on customer service, and fulfilling their mission to Agriculture.
Our client is searching for a self-motivated, highly driven individual to join their fast pace team environment. The Operations Analyst will work independently and also as part of a team to manage a variety of companywide projects. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will perform the following critical tasks:
- Participates in group strategy development, implementation, review and revision processes and methodologies.
- Responsible for the management of post-meeting actionable items. Creates a work plan, identifies responsible parties and conducts necessary follow-up.
- Collaborates with Executive Management Team.
- Establish status reporting templates and executive overview templates for various stakeholders.
- Utilize project management tools and templates to ensure consistent and efficient processes throughout organization.
- Establish clear project scope and timelines, defining quality standards, project capacity, resource planning, while estimating and tracking project costs efficiency.
- Accept responsibility for ongoing and periodic administrative tasks related to CEO and Board support.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding customer service skills to promote and support a service-oriented culture.
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite. Experience in Microsoft Project a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to take ownership of responsibilities, work independently, and seek guidance when appropriate.
- Consistently accurate, and attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to interpret and/or discuss technical or sensitive information with internal and external customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consensus-building skills.
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational and decision-making skills. Ability to plan workload and prioritize business needs effectively.
- Ability to manage workload across multiple projects and deadlines, including the ability to develop and manage project timelines and stage deliverables.
- Strong ability to define problems and deal with the factors that contribute or cause the problem including the confidence to communicate difficult and unpopular issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting a C-level executive or Board of Directors preferred.
- 3-5 years of project administration/coordination experience with an emphasis on supporting project management in a fast-paced environment.
- PMP certification preferred