Date Posted: November 14, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288894
PrideStaff is currently seeking a hardworking Shipping & Receiving Clerk with a "Get it Done" personality to work in a stable, never-boring, warehouse of an established company in Fenton, MO.
***Excellent work ethic. Attention-to-Detail. Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills***
- Load/unload trucks, inside and outside, using pallet jacks, powered industrial trucks or overhead jib cranes
- Accurately perform all paperwork/data entry functions associated with shipping
- Properly prepare product to be shipped, whether packaged in box, on a skid or placed in a crate based on size, bulk, and quantity
- Prepare customer orders for shipment by verifying items against the customer order, adequately packing and labeling packages.
- Maintain sufficient quantity of packing materials and supplies and preparing purchase requisitions when needed.
- Load materials into vehicles and install strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Print and processes packing slips
- Ability to push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to continually check and double check accuracy of product information with items received, picking items from warehouse and shipping
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to submit to a physical to be paid by Client
- Must be able to provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
To learn more about PrideStaff and view all of our jobs, please visit http://www.pridestaff.com/stlouissouthwest.