Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Salary: $15 to $18/hour (DOE)
Date Posted: November 14, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 289029
A manufacturing and distribution company headquartered in Rancho Santa Margarita is searching for a Parts & Service Coordinator. The company offers manufacturing equipment and accessories across a wide range of industries. This individual provides processing of purchased parts orders and warranty parts for coverage of the company’s products. This is a temp to hire position and the pay is $16 to $18 an hour, based on experience. Once hired, the company offers a very competitive employee benefits package.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Answers customer request for parts order and assist in service requests.
Data entry of orders received by fax, phone or email.
Work with product specialist in the parts department to obtain the correct part numbers.
Support the Service Technicians by expediting needed parts.
Process RMA’s as needed for warranty returns.
Administrative responsibilities to include but not limited to scanning, faxing, copying and filing.
Responsible for modifying and updating reference materials and manuals.
Required to familiarize and learn all the company's products and operations.
Must build and maintain a strong relationship with vendors, dealers and machine-tool distributors.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Service and Parts Coordinator should have experience in high volume data processing.
- Must have previous experience and good computer skills.
- Be willing to learn software such as; Excel, Word, MAS, SalesLogix.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be a problem solver and able to handle customer issues and concerns with diplomacy.
- Self-motivated and Team orientated to work towards the company goals
- Accuracy in data entry
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Foster open communication
- Positive attitude
- Well organized
- Works well under pressure
- Effective communicators