Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 289420
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas client in search of an AP Specialist to join their team!
• Code, enter and review AP invoices & expense reports
• Responsible for AP disbursements including checks, ACH payments and wire transfers
• Assures compliance with company asset capitalization policies and procedures
• Ensures vendor documentation reflects current activity
• Ensures proper authorization for all cash disbursements
• Ensures proper expense loading in the general ledger
• Assists with month end close processes related to accounts payable
• Aids in intercompany processes/procedures
• Assists with audit requests
• Completes various ad-hoc requests as needed.
• Minimum of two years of accounts payable experience
• Possess computer skills, including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, and word processing programs at a high level of proficiency
• Detailed-oriented and dependable
• Effective communication skills to interact with all internal and external customers.
• Possess analytical and problem solving skills