Salary: $18-28/HR Depending on Experience
Date Posted: March 16, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 289549
Field Service Technician - Service Technician - Maintenance Technician
Pridestaff is searching for Field Service Technicians in the Dinuba/Reedley areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain packaging and ancillary machinery in customer sites.
- Ability to manage all aspects of new product line installation which include pre-install preparation at customer sites, coordinating and/or performing physical installation of machinery.
- Train on-site operators & maintenance mechanics to safely operate and maintain installed equipment.
- Provide cost effective alternatives solutions for clients.
- Offer clients troubleshooting support via telephone.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations regarding safety, as well as hazardous material items.
- Schedule jobs and ensure timely deliveries in conjunction with customer service.
- Provide detailed professional written service reports on jobs and ensure accuracy for parts utilized.
- Ensure a positive attitude and professional demeanor with customers at all times.
- Strive for a positive work environment, promoting teamwork and mutual goals.
- Develop and maintain adequate processes and procedures in line with company goals.
Preferred Qualifications and Education
- Prefer Associates Degree or equivalent from Trade School or 3-5 years of recent, relevant experience .
- Basic knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Microprocessor Control.
- Ability to read electrical prints/ladder diagrams, understand and troubleshoot both mechanical and electrical problems using electrical wiring diagrams, parts manuals and blueprints.
- Comprehends Input/Output (I/O) devices.
- Understanding of power transmissions, gear ratios & 3 phase systems.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in related machinery type field.
- Working knowledge of thermal, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Valid CA driver’s license required to drive company vehicles (Clean).
- Must be able to travel extended periods of time on occasion (nationwide/internationally)
- Valid passport for international travel (Europe and North America)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, climb, grasp, and lift throughout shift.
- Must be able to work in elevated environments such as platforms and catwalks.
Competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(K).
Pay: $18-28/HR Depending on Experience
Hours: Hours can vary by client and where you can be traveling to perform work.
If interested please apply with detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org