Pleasant Plain, OH
Salary: Up to $15/hour DOE
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 289628
This position is responsible for counting inventory at various locations within the organization and matching results with inventory records. Locates and isolates errors in records and facilitates resolution.
- Inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with MRP systems preferably Oracle or SAP
- Ability to solve mathematical and analytical problems pertaining to inventory
- Competent with Microsoft programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes/Desired Results:
- Assist with physical inventory data; make adjustments to ensure that inventory is accurate at all times.
- Research daily inventory discrepancies and recommend adjustments.
- Review inventory adjustments and transactions on a continuous basis to reconcile with daily production.
- Coordinate transfers and investigate Correction Orders from other organizations.
- Research issues associated with production, bill of material, and related matters to ensure that inventory levels are kept at an accurate level.
- Verify pick slots and finished goods on the production floor.
- Reconcile negative inventory to keep warehouse inventory accurate.
- Generates reports as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Generates work order receipts for all manufacturing departments
HOURS :1st shift, Monday- Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
PAY RATE: Up to $15.00/hour DOE.