Salary: UP TO $25/HR DOE
Date Posted: February 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 289761
PUNCH PRESS OPERATOR
PrideStaff Minneapolis North is working with a local company that is family and veteran owned. Excellent company that is growing, stable, and looking to add some additional horsepower to the team. The company works on large scale government contracts and is a "go-to" for specific projects.
Punch Press Operator Duties:
- Setting up and Operating punch presses with progressive dies, stage dies, and coil feed lines
- Determine layout of work that needs to be done
- Perform complex setups with little supervision
- Inspecting work pieces for conformance to specifications and adjusts the machine to correct any errors.
Punch Press Operator Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- High school diploma or similar
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72