Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290235
Dallas based records repair and restoration company is actively seeking full time employees for a variety of entry level positions.
Including: Image Repair Specialists, Document Scanners, and Quality Assurance Validation.
Highly professional work environment, temperature controlled, requires patience and an attention to detail. Most of our staff love this company and have or will convert onto their payroll in just a few months time.
· Aiding in the conservation of records including mending and reinforcement of paper as necessary (with repair or replacement of index tabs where indicated), re-sewing, rebinding or archive, etc.
· Remove tape/ or adhesive from documents be using paper trimmers, paper cutting boards, scanners, some lifting is required (up to 10lbs max) at least 3x a day
· Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
· Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electronic information storage technology.
· Preserve records, documents, and objects, copying records to film, videotape, audiotape, disk, or computer formats as necessary.
· Establish and administer policy guidelines concerning public access and use of materials.
· Research and record the origins and historical significance of archival materials.
· Locate new materials and direct their acquisition and display
· Quality control the images to make sure they are deliverable, split out documents for indexing, repair images and other tasks.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Detail orientated
· Ability to understand, read, and write English fluently
· Ability to take direction and understand complex procedures accurately
? Positive Work Environment
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.