Date Posted: July 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290677
PrideStaff is looking for a Welder/Fabricator for an Automotive Client in Bloomington, IL!
Full Time | Temp to Hire | First Shift
Competitive Pay | Great Benefits | Friendly Atmosphere
Our client has been family owned and operated since the company was started in 1904. Today, they manufacture all-aluminum beverage bodies and beverage trailers, dry freight and refrigerated van bodies, emergency vehicles and specially engineered equipment for customers throughout the U.S. and more than 50 other countries.
The company operates a national network of full-service Reconditioning/Service Centers and a complete Parts Shop, as well as parts for most competitive makes and models.?
· Ability to multi-task and properly execute multiple simultaneous assignments without sacrificing efficiency or quality of the work
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Basic Math Skills
· Can Do Attitude
· Can read Blueprints
· Comprehend written and oral instructions
· Detail oriented with a dedication to the quality control
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Mechanically Inclined
· Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, use of fingers, feeling, stooping and more
· Team-oriented personality
· Verify that the welding equipment to be used for the work is appropriate for the use with the welding procedure and has the capability to meet the applicable requirements of the welding procedure
· Verify that the welding procedures are as specified and are qualified, and that the welding performed is performed in conformance to the applicable procedure
· Well-developed sense of personal initiative
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
Call PrideStaff today!