Date Posted: November 29, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 290691
Our client is searching for a self-motivated, highly driven individual to join our fast-paced team environment. This position reports directly to the Association’s Chief Credit Officer, and will perform critical tasks to deliver a high level of customer service to meet the needs of our member owners and internal customers. This position works closely with multiple departments and requires a dependable employee committed to quality, excellent communication and a strong team culture. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with lending staff to establish appropriate terms, conditions and structure for loan applications.
- Consult with Credit Analyst team throughout loan underwriting process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Association policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Review credit reports submitted for approval to ensure consistent application of the loan underwriting process.
- Approve credits that are within assigned Delegated Lending Authority and serve as a voting member of Loan Committee.
- Support the CCO in establishing credit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Team Leadership and Strategic Management
- Lead Credit Support Supervisor, and Credit Analyst Team.
- Participates in annual organization business planning process.
- Oversee workflow to ensure timely processing of loan applications.
- Ongoing evaluation and evolution of processes that are used to deliver outcomes for credit administration tasks including loan underwriting and servicing.
- Performance management responsibilities including administration of performance reviews for direct reports, as well as mentoring and staff development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability and experience in loan structuring and underwriting for production agriculture loans as well as commercial agribusiness loans.
- Demonstrated experience with loans of all sizes and complexity.
- Functional skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to get results in working with others.
- Ability to take the initiative, set an example for others, and lead through change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving skill and collaboration skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills to promote and support a service-oriented culture.
- Bachelor’s degree with a course of study in relevant field.
- Minimum seven years of credit underwriting experience.
- Five years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.