Date Posted: November 29, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 290699
Seasonal Tax Accountant
The Seasonal Tax Accountant is responsible for ensuring value-added services are provided to our clients. As such, the professional candidate must:
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed - including tax planning, client interaction, and performing special tax projects.
- Stay aware of general business trends or issues in order to professionally represent and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
Seasonal Tax Accountant Essential Qualifications:
- College undergraduate degree, with either a major or minor in accounting.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and
- Knowledge of CCH Lacert Tax and Engagement software a plus.
- Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- The ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from clients and coworkers.
- Ethical and enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a friendly yet professional manner.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately.