Date Posted: January 2, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 290891
Payroll Tax Analyst
Our global client is hiring a Payroll Tax Analyst to join it's North America headquarters in Plano, TX! This is a Direct Hire opportunity that offers fantastic earning potential!
- Ensure compliance with all applicable payroll and labor laws on a Local, State and Federal level.
- Reconcile payroll tax accounts to the general ledger system.
- Respond to IRS and State inquires pertaining to Federal and State Tax Filings.
- Ability to analyze payroll tax records in order to file, validate or modify payroll tax filings at the Federal, State and Local level.
- Reviews payroll tax returns prepared by 3rd Party Payroll Tax Administrator.
- Timely registration with State and Local payroll tax agencies.
- Assists with Annual 401-k Audit.
- Setting up multi-state SIT and SUI registrations for multiple entities.
- Maintains State and Local Rate Tables in payroll system.
- Ensures that payroll-related transactions are processed in compliance with external and internal policies.
- Gathers and compiles time records, calculating gross to net payroll.
- Performs periodic internal audits of various payroll areas and prepares materials for external or internal auditors.
- Maintains knowledge of rules and laws which govern payroll administrative practices.
- Maintains a high level of coordination with Human Resources with respect to new hires, terminations, and disability payables.
- 3-5 years minimum of Federal, State and local payroll tax experience
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- System skills such as ADP, Vantage, Paycom, Ceridian.
- CPP designation preferred or comparable payroll tax designation
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving abilities.
A professional, supportive team environment, PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!