Salary: 14 - 17
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291329
Our Client in Fremont is looking for multiple candidates for their distribution center, who are excited to work in a fast paced environment and want to be part of a fast growing Company.
WOW Factor: EMPLOYEE FIRST POLICY!!
Our Client has immediate positions in the following departments: receiving, loaders, forklift, stocking, and pulling, staging and loading merchandise. The distribution associates will pick and pack orders, receive, stack and check incoming containers, load and unload trucks, move material within the facility, safely operate forklifts or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Re-wrap open boxed merchandise and assist with customer returns.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated competence in the application and use of PC and operating systems
- Must be able to interface with a multi-shift operation and physically frequent all areas of offices and warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Requires frequent walking and standing. Must be able to work in a warehouse environment – cement floors, temperature swings, loud noise and being frequently exposed to moving mechanical equipment and parts.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the Manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to two years of related experience in forklift operation.
- A positive and pleasant personality, verbal communication, professionalism, sensitivity to confidential matters, organization team work.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, weekends and holidays
warehouse clerk, administrative assistant, warehouse administration, warehouse, warehouse administrator, WMS, warehouse management system, forklift, ship, receive, shipping, receiving, mechanical systems, inventory, inventory control, heavy lifting, logistics software, inventory based software, loading, unloading, PO system, malt house, warehouse coordinator, Word, Excel, order picker, cycle counting