Date Posted: December 7, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291624
We have an immediate opportunity to join our growing orthopedic sports medicine company. We are currently seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk in Tracy, CA. This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing vendor statements to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports/credit cards.
- Resolving purchase orders, contracts, invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing check requests.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Great Plains experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
Candidates that apply must be hard working, self-motivated, professional, reliable, team player, possess strong accounts payable skills, strong work ethic, and able to learn and work in a fast paced environment.
- Accounts Payable Experience: 2 years