Date Posted: December 7, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 291663
Are you a sharp financial analyst seeking the next opportunity – in a great team environment? Are you looking to make a difference in a nimble organization? PrideStaff Financial is working with its client to find the right person to join their Finance Team. This location is the North American Headquarters for this privately held, global leader.
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will be expected to bring your “A Game” – working with your peers in Brand and Sales to ensure operating plans are delivered and creative solutions are found to resolve any margin shortfalls. You operate in a multi-functional environment, where insights are sought out and shared to strengthen the business results.
- Provide Financial Leadership to the business by providing oversight of Financial Performance, Analysis, Planning and Reporting. This involves management, coordination, training and coaching with peers and other functional leaders to influence decision making – through building compelling and meaningful options.
- Manage critical areas impacting overall performance, specifically;
- Brand Contribution Margin Analysis to flag issues, risks and opportunities
- Trade Spending and incremental trade exceptions by iterating on Sales and full P/(L) estimates and projections
- Build strong partnership with Brand and Finance in managing, analyzing and monitoring all marketing spending versus budgets and progress with plan momentum
- Full P/(L) development for all products, new introductions and supporting the Sales & Operating Plan processes
- Manage train and development of an analyst supporting all the FP&A responsibilities
- 5 Years of Experience in Finance supporting either Brand or Sales teams
- Understanding of CPG Industry including Sales and Marketing go to market approaches and tools
- Expertise in predicative modeling of sales and profit performance to provide management and band team insights
- Previous experience in managing P/(L) performance, by influencing business indicators and P&L drivers
- Experience with Microsoft Applications or SAP tools, such as Business Intelligence
- Ultimate Juggler, someone who knows how to adjust to shifting priorities and demands
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Seeking a leader, not a score keeper!
Client has very competitive benefits and offers a great opportunity to grow and develop into higher level responsibility!