Salary: $13-15/hour doe
Date Posted: December 7, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291712
Immediate Opening - we're growing!
Overview of position: To assist recruiters by performing administrative, clerical and recruiting support functions, to process payroll, maintain files and procedures, and to offer marketing assistance to attract candidates and clientele. This individual will be primary point of contact and liaison between clients, candidates and business owners to optimally represent and relay PrideStaff's message of optimal service.
This employee will be working Monday through Friday. Employee should be willing to work overtime if needed. Employee may be in charge of purchasing supplies or dropping off mail at the post office once a week. Employee must have their own method of dependable transportation, or traveling within the area to assist with recruiting functions.
- Office Administration
- Reception and first point of contact for Clients and Associates, prospective as well as existing
- File Management & Clerical Support
- Payroll and Tracking A/P & A/R
- Recruiting Support & Resource Development
- Assist in Marketing efforts/processes
- On-Going Projects & Other Essential Tasks as Needed
- Development and maintenance of Social Media outlets
- Answer phones professionally, maintaining a positive attitude and demeanor
- Screen candidates
- Schedule interview appointments
- Assist as needed to facilitate and meet necessary business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communication, office systems, and record keeping
- Knowledge of modern business communication: Includes style and format of letters and emails, creating email and letter templates and mail merges.
- Skill to type 50 words per minute
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to create job ads and job templates
- Articulate, professionally spoken
Credentials and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience performing administrative and clerical duties
- Marketing background preferred
- Sales and Customer-Service-oriented personality
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Can-do and focused attitude
- Proven reliability and dependability
- 2 year degree preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish, a plus
Advanced knowledge in the following programs is desired: Internet Explorer and online research, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat & creating PDF’s, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, graphic design, and basic html coding
- Close attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and handling multiple deadlines and assignments
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Positive and professional nature and attitude
- Social-media savvy
- Upbeat and positive personality.
- Reliable and dependable, stellar work ethic.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, with pertinent experience and desired characteristics, apply attaching a recently updated resume and follow up with a phone call our Pridestaff office at: