Date Posted: February 12, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 292098
Customer Service Supervisor
Our client is a leader in the jewelry field and has been around almost 90 years. Great opportunity for a variety of skill sets from Administration, Customer Service, Merchandising and Accounting to name a few. Their values are clear, “They Commit with Courage to build Trust with their guests. They strive to serve their guests with Integrity and a Passion for sharing in their special occasions." Corporate office environment includes an onsite child care, on site cafe, health and wellness program, on site nail and hair salon, on site registered massage therapist and much more.
The Guest Services Supervisor (GSS) will support a team of 15-18 Guest Service Agents. The Agents directly assist customers via inbound/outbound calls, online chat, and email. As the GSS, you will be responsible for providing leadership and development to your team, in order to ensure customers are receiving the highest level of service. You will work with a team of supervisors to support the high volume contact center.
- Ensure the timely and appropriate resolution of Guest inquiries and issues; liaise directly with other departments as required to resolve Guest issues.
- Manage team performance to established goals for quality and efficiency; monitor Guest contact (whether by phone call, email, correspondence or other means) and ticket queues in real time and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Lead, motivate and develop staff so they are fully engaged with departmental objectives and are committed to working effectively toward continuous improvement.
- Create an environment that attracts and retains talent through employee development, engagement and regular performance feedback.
- Ensure contact and ticket quality evaluations are executed on a timely basis, per the QA plan; ensure proper use of tools.
- Analyze staff performance against service standards, developing corrective measures as needed.
- Provide personal coaching and feedback to improve skills of staff members.
- Review and continuously evaluate staff training needs.
- Working with Contact Center trainers on new employee and ongoing training to meet service, product delivery, soft skills and operating requirements.
- Prepare work schedules; monitor exceptions and adhere to the departmental payroll plan while ensuring peak call volumes are met with appropriate staffing levels.
- Establish a communications process with assigned staff, facilitating consistency and operational stability. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, processes, technology, systems, and applications; provide guidance for and/or develop scripting and agent training.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and escalation point to personnel in the Guest Service department. Deliver closed loop resolution by ensuring all customer issues are investigated, addressed and communicated; analyze data to identify trends/root causes.
- Prepare, organize and present analysis of product, process, place or people issues, as reported by Guests, for discussion in periodic meetings with Store Operations.
- Completes various daily, monthly or weekly reporting to management and other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role at a high volume call center
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a call center environment.
- Flexible schedule availability, as he contact center is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm daily. Candidates MUST be able to work in the evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to lead a large team
- Ability to train and develop Guest Service Agents