Salary: $11.50/hour DOE
Date Posted: September 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292122
Packer position available in the Downtown area. Temp to hire position that will train on first shift and then move to second shift.
The Packer will pack all products. They will maintain the forklifts, powerlifts, and remove trash from facility. They will perform maintenance and repair to equipment not assigned to the maintenance department, as well as housekeeping in and around work areas and other work as directed by their supervisor.
PRIMARY JOB DETAILS:
1. Comply with State, Federal and Company regulations pertaining to safety, sanitation and cleanliness and report any problems to their supervisor.
2. Cleaning and maintaining the work areas.
3. Obtain a forklift operator’s permit
4. Transfer, load and unload products into the mixer and bins.
5. Inspecting and cleaning of forklifts and powerlifts.
6. Paperwork to include but not limited to mixing reports, inventories and scale calibration paperwork.
7. Maintenance and repairs to the mixing equipment not assigned to the maintenance department.
8. Labeling and date coding of bags
9. Wrapping products
10. Assist in packing
11. Assist in warehousing
12. Restacking products, ability to lift up to 50lbs pounds.
13. Cleaning of mixing equipment, magnets, tools and surrounding areas.
14. Other work at other times as directed by their supervisor or lead person.
First Shift Training: 7am - 3:30pm
Second Shift: 3:30 - 11:30
Overtime potential on Saturday
Starting pay - $11.50/hour
Ear Plugs and hair nets provided by client.
Full time, temp to hire positions.