New Berlin, WI
Salary: $13.00 / hr dependent on experience and backg
Date Posted: December 28, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292370
This position is responsible for but not limited too coordinating the activities of Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction through order processing, complaint resolution, and coordination with other departments or functions as required.
Primary Job Functions
1) Coordinates Customer Regrind Orders
by receiving, inspecting and pricing customer products returned for refurbishing; by contacting customers to procure a purchase order and handle delivery inquiries by use of phone, fax or email.
2) Directs Customer Complaint Resolution
by directing the investigation of customer complaints, including those concerning rates, delivery, or service in connection with any product or service offered; and by analyzing reports of findings and recommending a response to complaints, by considering nature and complexity of complaint, requirements, and actions of subordinates to ensure settlements are made correctly.
3) Oversees Ordering Process
by ensuring that orders are entered and processed according to established processes; and by directing or processing corrections.
4) Maintains and Creates Documentation
by retention of data and preparation of documents for use with customer inquiries; by creating and submitting reports and other documentation to Management as needed or requested.
5) Ensures Compliance with Safety Regulations
by understanding industry and safety regulations, including OSHA and ISO; by observing Staff activities and the work environment, and making recommendations to Management as appropriate; and by creating and maintaining documentation as necessary.
Secondary Job Functions
1) Communicates Effectively with Customers/Vendors
by exchanging information in person, and by e-mail, fax, and telephone; by following up as necessary; and by responding to all messages and inquiries in a timely manner.
2) Keeps Management Informed
by reporting problems immediately verbally or in writing in order to avoid confusion and further problems.
3) Enforces Established Procedures
by ensuring Staff activities comply with established Company work procedures and guidelines; and by taking corrective actions as needed.
Common Job Functions
1) Contributes to Team Effort
by covering for other Staff as needed; by assisting in the transition of new Staff; by following internal policies including ISO and safety procedures; and by communicating business-related information to relevant Staff and Management.
2) Maintains Professional Knowledge
by maintaining up-to-date job skills; by proactively improving upon current job-related skills; and by learning new job-related skills as necessary.
3) Acts on Constructive Feedback
by using feedback from peers, Supervisors and customers to improve performance; and by recommending improvements to Department and Company work policies and processes where appropriate.
4) Contributes to a Safe Working Environment
by reporting any unsafe condition immediately to Management; by following Company safety guidelines; by wearing necessary safety gear and taking the appropriate precautions against injury; and by properly maintaining equipment as applicable.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1 )While performing the duties of this job, the Staff Member is regularly required to:
- sit for long periods of time
- communicate effectively
2) The Staff Member must be able to read written information on a computer terminal; close vision and the ability to adjust focus are necessary for this job.
3) The Staff Member may regularly lift, carry, push, pull or move objects of at least 20 pounds.
1) The noise level in the work environment may be noisy.
2) The Staff Member must be able to work beyond normal business hours as necessary.
Experience/Minimum Qualifications Needed
1) Ability to understand Company policies and procedures, safety guidelines, and general business documentation, forms, and instructions.
2) Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
3) Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, Staff, clients, customers, and the general public.
1) Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
1) Ability to apply knowledge and understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
2) Ability to problem solve and communicate to management as needed.
1) Must be able to use a computer and such applications as Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
1) High school diploma or G.E.D., and a formal apprenticeship and/or three to five years work experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.