Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 293041
Warehouse associates work in a team environment performing a variety of duties including pulling orders, putting away stock, loading and unloading trucks, shearing, sawing, and packaging steel products for delivery in our distribution warehouse. Must be flexible to train and cross train in various warehouse positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pull, process and pack orders for shipment
• Measure, mark and cut material per order specifications.
• Loads, stacks, and transports stock, and work in process by hand or truck.
• Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
• Perform other routine duties.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and/or 12 months experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; Math test/proficiency is required.
• Experience using forklifts and hand tools.
• Ability to perform vertical lift and carry of material weighing up to 70lbs;
Our normal hours are M-F 8-5. Occasional last minute overtime is required to meet customer demands.
Pay rate is $14/hr