Salary: $23 - $26 per hour DOE
Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 293123
Overhead Crane Tech
This company is conveniently located in Lawrenceville. They are celebrating 26 years of service. They provide sales, parts and service for overhead cranes and hoists.
- Read diagrams, blueprints and schematics
- Operate and properly read a voltmeter, micrometer and amp probe
- Operate basic power tools, taps and dies properly and safely
- Operate aerial equipment, forklifts, overhead cranes, and other material handling equipment
- Adapt to basic fabrication as needed
- Execute a pre-work JSA and understand and enforce proper PPE
- This candidate must have a minimum of 3 years overhead crane industrial repair and inspection experience.
- This candidate must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose overhead crane issues.
- This candidate must be a team player.
- This candidate must maintain a clean 3 year driving record and a current GA driver’s license and residence.
- This candidate must be able to operate a company supplied vehicle and trailer.
- This candidate must possess and maintain their own basic hand tools, socket sets and wrenches.
***This position does require some travel out of town for several days at a time. Expenses and per diem are paid.
Hours: You will be on call 24/7 with a rotating schedule for after hour’s emergency calls.
Pay: $23 - $26 DOE
Benefits: 401k, paid holidays, paid vacation and health insurance