St. Petersburg, FL
Salary: $13-$15 DOE
Date Posted: January 4, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294076
We are recruiting for two Quality Control Inspectors for a client in St. Petersburg. These are 1st shift positions. Our client is looking for people who are flexible and able to work overtime. Our client does offer health benefits as well.
- Inspects all finished parts to determine if they are within tolerance levels and have no blemishes or other flaws
- Works with machine operators to continue to improve the quality of products from their machines
- Inspect parts using micrometers and calipers and other types of gauges
- Read blueprints to determine the acceptable tolerance levels
- Can accurately read manual micrometers and calipers
- Must be able to read blueprints and understand tolerances
- Previous experience in a manual machining shop is preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a basis understanding of Microsoft Office programs
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.