Salary: $20+ DOE
Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294091
We have a well established client who is searching for an experienced Swiss CNC supervisor with experience in a high speed precision metal facility. This client offers benefits for their team has at least 5 hours of overtime built into their hours structure each week.. The right person for all of this role is one who has supervisory experience, can read micrometers and calipers and can be a teacher and leader to their team.
- You must be a "hands on" supervisor willing to operate machines and lead teams to meet all production goals
- Be focused and have high attention to details in order to produce quality parts
- Read Blueprints
- Utilize micrometers, calipers and other measuring devices to ensure production is within allowable tolerances
- Previous experience working on CNC machines as a hands on operator
- Previous experience working on a double spindle multi axis Swiss machine
- Focused individual, with high attention to detail
- Great attitude
- Outstanding mechanical aptitude and math skills
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.